Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Thunderbird stopped sending emails and I didn't change anything

car1ks1

What do I need to do to have my emails sent? The message said login to server smtp.office365.com with the user name car1ks@outlook.com failed. I have changed nothing and have no idea what happened or how to fix the problem. Please restore my email.

What do I need to do to have my emails sent? The message said login to server smtp.office365.com with the user name car1ks@outlook.com failed. I have changed nothing and have no idea what happened or how to fix the problem. Please restore my email.

ყველა პასუხი (1)