Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

During search or during typing on a page after I found my search, Firefox 80% of the time, drops the page and I have to find the page again.

Lynn Robinson

Firefox for iPad constantly drops the page I am typing on..either during my search or once I get to the page I want and begin to type. I love Firefox but this is driving me crazy. Can you explain this problem what can be done? Thank you. Lynn Robinson *Email hidden for privacy*

Firefox for iPad constantly drops the page I am typing on..either during my search or once I get to the page I want and begin to type. I love Firefox but this is driving me crazy. Can you explain this problem what can be done? Thank you. Lynn Robinson *Email hidden for privacy*

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: NoahSUMO

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Lynn Robinson said

Firefox for ipad constantly drops the page I am typing on..either during my search or once I get to the page I want and begin to type. I love firefox but this is driving me crazy. Can you explain this problem what can be done.? Thank you. Lynn Robinson