Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Trying to browse P&O website. Since last update no longer goes to the correct site

eastyrust

Since the latest update I cannot access at least one site P&O cruises nz, the site comes up but is not the correct site. I was getting an error message about Norton security and the url being too long, for that and other sites. I uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it, but still cannot access the correct site. I no longer get the error message, but the site is incorrect. If I use safari it comes up with the correct site.

Since the latest update I cannot access at least one site P&O cruises nz, the site comes up but is not the correct site. I was getting an error message about Norton security and the url being too long, for that and other sites. I uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it, but still cannot access the correct site. I no longer get the error message, but the site is incorrect. If I use safari it comes up with the correct site.

ყველა პასუხი (2)

Hi

What is the address of the website that you are trying to view?

The website is www.pocruises.co.nz. It comes up as the website, but when trying to book anything the options are just a blank area. This seems to be a problem on iPad only. I have tried on laptop and got in using the Edge.