Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

browsing on my phone

kathjesch

I've used firefox on my android phone for a couple years. Suddenly it started going to google everytime I try to search, even though I've opened my firefox browser. How do I get it to search with firefox?

I've used firefox on my android phone for a couple years. Suddenly it started going to google everytime I try to search, even though I've opened my firefox browser. How do I get it to search with firefox?

ყველა პასუხი (2)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Type about:preferences#search<enter> in the address bar. You can select any search engine to be your default from here.

You can also remove any engine from here.

You posted your question on our Firefox desktop forum but It looks like you are asking about Firefox on your Android phone. I'll move this to the Firefox for Android forum.