Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Bookmarks are missing and can't recover

lianrad.santiago

Hi there!

I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and reinstalled firefox. I signed in and synced and all but all of my bookmarks are gone. I tried the recovery thing on the "Show All Bookmarks > Recover" and I there is no place.sqlite file on my Firefox profile. I had a bunch of bookmarks that I need to recover. Please help me. :(

Hi there! I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and reinstalled firefox. I signed in and synced and all but all of my bookmarks are gone. I tried the recovery thing on the "Show All Bookmarks > Recover" and I there is no place.sqlite file on my Firefox profile. I had a bunch of bookmarks that I need to recover. Please help me. :(

ყველა პასუხი (2)

Sync is working the way the Devs intended, but not the we as users want. Read what the told me. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1677090

You reinstalled the OS, did you have any backups of the data. There may be a old windows folder on your C drive.

The trick I just learned is to run different versions of Firefox on the same machine(different install locations of course) and then you can us 1 browser as your daily driver and have the older version as a backup with the same data that you can then see. Sync sees the other browser as another device that you can send data to. I'll post a pic later.

I can see my current machine in the sync tab now because I'm running 2 versions of Firefox.