Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

out of date site certs or error message as below

stuart42

how do I set ff to open sites with outdated certs, ie uk national-lottery, lushstories forum pages etc? I get this message: Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

how do I set ff to open sites with outdated certs, ie uk national-lottery, lushstories forum pages etc? I get this message: Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: stuart42

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hi, the SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP error code indicates that Firefox and the site cannot agree on how to encrypt the connection. This does not indicate any problem with the certificate.

This sometimes is caused by a "man in the middle" filtering your browsing. Do you use any filtering software between Firefox and the websites?

Do your other browsers connect to the sites normally?