Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Quit is missing from settings.

berl919

I installed some add-ons and they added to the settings window, but I lost my 'quit' or is it 'close'... How do I get it back

I installed some add-ons and they added to the settings window, but I lost my 'quit' or is it 'close'... How do I get it back

ყველა პასუხი (1)

The Quit option is available only when you're willing to clear some of your browsing data on exit. It's for instance cache, tabs, history etc.

  1. Tap on the menu button, then Settings , followed by Privacy.
  2. Put a check mark next to Always clear when quitting and select at least one type of data to clear.
  3. The Quit option will show up in the menu.

On Android 4 and higher, you can close Firefox or any other app from the app switch screen.

  • Ice Cream Sandwich: long press on the home button.
  • Jelly Bean: tap on the app switch button app switch button 25px - Android Jelly Bean.

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: TyDraniu