Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

after webex meeting firefox is not responsive.

tolvajp

I have installed webex 33.6.7.8 to firefox 60.3. Everything goes just right, and I can attend a meeting, but after the meeting the firefox is not responsing to anything, and has to kill it from task manager. Please suggest a log to check, or something. It appears on several hundreds of machines, so it is not a client side issue.

I have installed webex 33.6.7.8 to firefox 60.3. Everything goes just right, and I can attend a meeting, but after the meeting the firefox is not responsing to anything, and has to kill it from task manager. Please suggest a log to check, or something. It appears on several hundreds of machines, so it is not a client side issue.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Do you know whether you can reproduce the problem with the current ESR release, Firefox 60.7.0esr?

You might search for a bug report: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/