Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

Reinstall Ghostery

anniejunk

I had Ghostery installed and running well. Suddenly I have ads showing and when I try to install ANY ad blocker I'm getting told it is corrupted

I had Ghostery installed and running well. Suddenly I have ads showing and when I try to install ANY ad blocker I'm getting told it is corrupted
პასუხის ნახვა სრულად

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

anniejunk said

How will this allow me to reinstall Ghostery, please?

The other day, a critical certificate used to verify add-on signatures expired. As a result, most extensions can't be verified and therefore will be disabled, and also cannot be reinstalled. The update installs a new certificate to make it all work normally again.

ყველა პასუხი (7)

Did you update Firefox to 66.0.4?

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: TyDraniu

No, it's at 66.0.2 . On my phone and set for.automatic updates.

So you have to wait a little for an update.

How will this allow me to reinstall Ghostery, please?

If you want, you can go into the Google Play app, check My Apps (or whatever it is called in your version) and trigger an update check there.

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

anniejunk said

How will this allow me to reinstall Ghostery, please?

The other day, a critical certificate used to verify add-on signatures expired. As a result, most extensions can't be verified and therefore will be disabled, and also cannot be reinstalled. The update installs a new certificate to make it all work normally again.

Bingo! All working again. Thank you so much. I can't stand reading an article about Climate Change and being exhorted to fly half way round the world or buy a new car!