Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

YouTube videos in purple-green color

SanjaM

Since yesterday, when Mozilla was updated to the newest version, videos on YouTube appear in purple-green. I have updated my Windows, Adobe Flash Player is also updated and I have changed performance to "Use hardware acceleration when available", but nothing helped. Could you please help me how to fix it?

Since yesterday, when Mozilla was updated to the newest version, videos on YouTube appear in purple-green. I have updated my Windows, Adobe Flash Player is also updated and I have changed performance to "Use hardware acceleration when available", but nothing helped. Could you please help me how to fix it?

ყველა პასუხი (1)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა