Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Firefax has disabled my Panda antivirus, now what happens, will I start getting exposed to viruses?

ronmathis

360 Internet Protection could not be verified for use in firefox and has been disabled. And, Panda Security Toolbar could not be verified for use in Firefox and has been disabled.

My password reminder, Dashlane, has also been disabled. NOW WHAT HAPPENS, I am confused and am not a pro computer expert. Please help.

360 Internet Protection could not be verified for use in firefox and has been disabled. And, Panda Security Toolbar could not be verified for use in Firefox and has been disabled. My password reminder, Dashlane, has also been disabled. NOW WHAT HAPPENS, I am confused and am not a pro computer expert. Please help.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Enter about:config into your Firefox address bar Click the I'll be careful button Find xpinstall.signatures.required in the list Right click the preference Select Toggle until the value is false