Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

How do I import bookmarks from Chrome browser?

John Hough

I am switching from Chrome to Mozilla browser. How do I imported the Chrome bookmarks?

I am switching from Chrome to Mozilla browser. How do I imported the Chrome bookmarks?

ყველა პასუხი (1)

There is no way to directly import bookmarks from Chrome for iOS to Firefox for iOS. One workaround is to import them on your desktop versions, and use Firefox sync so Firefox of iOS pickups up those imported bookmarks.

To import bookmarks from Chrome on the desktop, use the instructions at Import bookmarks and other data from Google Chrome. Then to sync Firefox for iOS with the desktop version, use the instructions at Sync bookmarks, logins and browsing history on FIrefox for iOS