Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

How can I make the "add event" dialog in Lightning use 12-hour times?

robertjamesftw

The Add Event dialog in Lightning (on an iMac running OS 10.10.2 Yosemite) is displaying 24-hour times in the dropdown boxes. I need these to be in 12-hour format.

Also, the default calendar needs to be changed. Where are these preferences located?

The Add Event dialog in Lightning (on an iMac running OS 10.10.2 Yosemite) is displaying 24-hour times in the dropdown boxes. I need these to be in 12-hour format. Also, the default calendar needs to be changed. Where are these preferences located?

ყველა პასუხი (1)

I don't know what the acceptable setting values are, but you could experiment with

calendar.date.format

in the config editor. Tools|Options|Advanced|General→Config editor

Mine is set to 1 and it's faithfully copying the date/time format I use elsewhere, but that may just be coincidence. But I suspect it is simply the toggle between long and short date formats as offered in the Options GUI for the calendar.

Bear in mind that all those AM/PM indicators will eat up precious screen real estate.

Settings for the Calendar are under Tools|Options (on Windows); that'll be Edit|Preferences or Thunderbird |Preferences.

Tools|Options

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: Zenos