Showing questions for topic:
次のタグが付けられた質問を表示:

How do I update the link in your signature for Distribution List Changes.

As we sunset the WP Forms that we’ve been using for Distribution List Changes, I need for everyone to update the link in your signature for Distribution List Changes. My… (続きを読む)

As we sunset the WP Forms that we’ve been using for Distribution List Changes, I need for everyone to update the link in your signature for Distribution List Changes. My signature doesn’t have that line because I email so many people beyond clients…

Your signatures of course do have a line that invites clients to click here in order to submit change requests for their distribution lists.

Moving forward – please use this link as the hyperlink within your signature.

Please confirm with me once done, and let me know if you have any questions.

https://forms.zohopublic.com/thereputationlab1/form/HotelDistributionListChangeRequest/formperma/YaaOZ8YW6VUts9pHXv40s16zGZZKO3V9N3SuHPBbV9w

This is from my boss. How do I do it?

Open