i have no password to start
beim öffnen des browsers erscheint ein Anmelde fenster mit e-mail adresse, und password, ich habe aber kein password. Anmeldung nicht möglich
beim öffnen des browsers erscheint ein Anmelde fenster mit e-mail adresse, und password, ich habe aber kein password. Anmeldung nicht möglich
Block AI?! Block Google?! Block Chrome?!
Block all website no one can see my data and get my data no one can get access to my data and no one can get my location and no one can find me no one can see it my locat… (続きを読む)
Block all website no one can see my data and get my data no one can get access to my data and no one can get my location and no one can find me no one can see it my location and everything be approved
How do I stop having to prove ID every time i open something.
OR HOW TO REMOVE THE APP
Why won't the browser app allow me to screenshot
Enable incognito tab in redmi note7pro mobile
Changed to Firefox from duck duck go. Everything still under duck duck go with passwords. Signed up with Firefox focus and still duck duck go passwords came up to open ap… (続きを読む)
Changed to Firefox from duck duck go. Everything still under duck duck go with passwords. Signed up with Firefox focus and still duck duck go passwords came up to open app for IDX . Now put password for Firefox… will this stop DuckDuckGo using old passwords? Can I use IDX with cookies for protection on phone?
I kept going in a loop when sign up and I went into GitHub and realized there are several malaware agents improvising and scheduling events for my phone this phone is com… (続きを読む)
I kept going in a loop when sign up and I went into GitHub and realized there are several malaware agents improvising and scheduling events for my phone this phone is completely hacked a mucrosotf is allowing it
This is for me to be safely browsing. Now do it. Stop prying into my cell phone.
bold textcan my home modem be hacked while using this on my mobile ?? signed not so smart been hacked lots
Would just like someone to check out the browser and see the user agen and if I am syncing passwords to a computer. Which I do not have any computers connected
I am constantly getting messages in quick messages to clear my search history! This is supposed to happen automatically when i close the site and in fact sais it has been… (続きを読む)
I am constantly getting messages in quick messages to clear my search history! This is supposed to happen automatically when i close the site and in fact sais it has been cleared. I cant ever find the last sites i visited but it is rather disturbing to think that someone is seeing my search history without my authorization! So tell me squarely ,why do i keep getting that disturbing message?
erase and open is keeping me logged into sites like Google
This is very disappointing as the entire purpose of the browser is defeated
When I search the internet using the safari app, Is Firefox focus working in the background…. Or do I search using the Firefox focus app and it used Safari??? Can you ex… (続きを読む)
When I search the internet using the safari app, Is Firefox focus working in the background…. Or do I search using the Firefox focus app and it used Safari??? Can you explain how best to use the internet so that Firefox focus adds more security?
Already received slimmer email from Firefox? Logged in, never heard from again. Is this a Legit email, or a potential hack?
How is this a security browser when there's no way to direct it to your Tor SOCKS IP & port?
Bizarre
Focus is not ready for prime time. It's close. When connecting with apps where user interaction is required, Focus removes access names, and passwords, and reverts back t… (続きを読む)
Focus is not ready for prime time. It's close. When connecting with apps where user interaction is required, Focus removes access names, and passwords, and reverts back to the sign in page. This makes for access denial. Have to remove Focus.