サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Thunderbird won't download messages from grandecom.net

sales523

Thunderbird won't download messages from the email account that we have at . It was working perfectly last week, but starting Friday it will start to download the messages, but never does. Eventually, it displays the following error: Unable to write the email to the mailbox. Make sure the file system allows you write privileges, and you have enough disk space to copy the mailbox. What can I do to fix this? Or, can I downgrade to an earlier version that will work? Thanks, Graham [redacted email]

Thunderbird won't download messages from the email account that we have at . It was working perfectly last week, but starting Friday it will start to download the messages, but never does. Eventually, it displays the following error: Unable to write the email to the mailbox. Make sure the file system allows you write privileges, and you have enough disk space to copy the mailbox. What can I do to fix this? Or, can I downgrade to an earlier version that will work? Thanks, Graham [redacted email]

この投稿は James により に変更されました

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。