Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

apps not reopening and no way to find them

zorrod2020

so firefox was recently updated and I had about 30 or so tabs under different tab groups in two windows. I just did the update, but when it restarted, it only reopened half of the tab groups (one window) but each tab itself was blank and there was no link in the space so there was no way to refresh them. I went to recently closed history but there's nothing there cause the tab groups had been up for a while so they weren't recent. also the new history is really confusing and unclear to navigate. I want all my tabs in the tab groups back, especially because I don't remember what each tab was. please help

so firefox was recently updated and I had about 30 or so tabs under different tab groups in two windows. I just did the update, but when it restarted, it only reopened half of the tab groups (one window) but each tab itself was blank and there was no link in the space so there was no way to refresh them. I went to recently closed history but there's nothing there cause the tab groups had been up for a while so they weren't recent. also the new history is really confusing and unclear to navigate. I want all my tabs in the tab groups back, especially because I don't remember what each tab was. please help

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.