Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Only one of my two windows was restored after I restarted Firefox (150.0) in Mac OS 26.4.1, and "Restore previous session" is greyed-out. Is there any way to reopen the missing window?

BringBack CoolPreviews

Is there any way to reopen the tabs from that missing window? "Recently closed windows" only shows the last 3 tabs in that window. I've tried restarting Firefox 3-4 times, and rebooted my Mac, with no success. The reason I originally restarted Firefox is because it was suddenly working very slowly. The window that did open has about 30 tabs; the one that didn't open only had about 15 tabs.

Is there any way to reopen the tabs from that missing window? "Recently closed windows" only shows the last 3 tabs in that window. I've tried restarting Firefox 3-4 times, and rebooted my Mac, with no success. The reason I originally restarted Firefox is because it was suddenly working very slowly. The window that did open has about 30 tabs; the one that didn't open only had about 15 tabs.

All Replies (1)

Hi,

Generally, the second method from How to restore a browsing session from backup should help. However, please note that since you've already restarted Firefox several times, the most recent backups may have been lost (and you'll have to use one from some time ago).

Jụọ ajụjụ

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.