Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Echekwara

TB 128esr

krst_

On Windows 10 after update from TB 115 to 128esr it started work very slow. I've did folder repairment and after that content of folder for past half year or a bit more disappeared. I was looking for many solutions for this but some of them didn't work or were not available.

On Windows 10 after update from TB 115 to 128esr it started work very slow. I've did folder repairment and after that content of folder for past half year or a bit more disappeared. I was looking for many solutions for this but some of them didn't work or were not available.

All Replies (1)

BUMP POP e-mails still doesn't show up after folder repair at 128.1.0esr, after update for IMAP account I had to delete and create new profile because there were only empty e-mails with thread. Any normal solutions before all my PCs update it to newest version?