Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Echekwara

How to Disable Requests for Push Notifications?

dtroy15

While I know how to do it on desktop, the option doesn't seem to exist on mobile.

How can I prevent all websites from asking to be able to push notifications? I don't want to just decline for individual sites, I'm sick of being asked.

While I know how to do it on desktop, the option doesn't seem to exist on mobile. How can I prevent all websites from asking to be able to push notifications? I don't want to just decline for individual sites, I'm sick of being asked.

All Replies (1)

Hi

This is currently not a feature of Firefox for Android, but is something that may be included in a future update.