Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Echekwara

How can I delete an email personality that I no longer use

KenHumphreys

I have been accessing several different email addresses that I no longer use. How can I delete those email personalities from Thunderbird

I have been accessing several different email addresses that I no longer use. How can I delete those email personalities from Thunderbird

All Replies (1)

Asịsa Ahọpụtara

Looks like you already found this answer but to save another volunteer from answering again and for future searches here is how to remove an old email account.

Before you remove an account in Thunderbird, move any messages for that account that you want to keep into a local folder. Removing an account will take all messages associated with that account that are not in a local folder with it.

Press the alt key if the Menu Bar is not showing.

From the Menu Bar select Tools-Account Settings

Select the account

Account Actions-Remove Account

Please mark this solved it you are satisfied with the answer.

Edeziri site na user01229325