Showing questions for topic:
Menampilkan pertanyaan yang diberi tag:

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like YouTube website, hope I am able to watch it

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like … (baca lebih lanjut)

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like to watch YouTube hope I am able to watch it.

Open 1 20

Microsoft Ads & Google Analytics access problems when using Firefox VPN on Windows 11 PC

Hello, I have noticed in the last month or so a new phenomenon. I regularly need to access such platforms as Microsoft Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics. Previously wi… (baca lebih lanjut)

Hello,

I have noticed in the last month or so a new phenomenon. I regularly need to access such platforms as Microsoft Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics. Previously with my FireFox VPN turned on I had no issues. Now I cannot access these sites unless I turn off the VPN. I think there was a FireFox update not long ago. Should I be experiencing this issue or is there a resolution to this problem?

Thanks Andrew

Open 9 30

When FF's VPN extension loses conectivity a bunch of things randomnly operate indepently on my systems affected

I have had the situation where the FF browser VPN extension has dropped out, the warning pops up, whatever programs are open cycle through and briefly steal focus and the… (baca lebih lanjut)

I have had the situation where the FF browser VPN extension has dropped out, the warning pops up, whatever programs are open cycle through and briefly steal focus and the last video I played in VLC has started to play, this has happened a few weeks ago on a Win10 that has extended suppoirt and today on Linux Mint.

Open 1 30

I am in China and do not seem to be able to connect to the Mozilla Firefox VPN.

I am in China and do not seem to be able to connect to the Mozilla Firefox VPN, to access my gmail (and other features). When I try to turn it on, I get a message: "Could… (baca lebih lanjut)

I am in China and do not seem to be able to connect to the Mozilla Firefox VPN, to access my gmail (and other features). When I try to turn it on, I get a message: "Could not connect to VPN: Try again in a few minutes" I did this many times. Should I continue trying or is it hopeless?

Thank you

Open 2 10

Firefox is triggering my work webfilters

I work for a school district. At some point over the summer, a Firefox update started triggering my districts web filters. The filter says it's connected to Firefox VPN, … (baca lebih lanjut)

I work for a school district. At some point over the summer, a Firefox update started triggering my districts web filters. The filter says it's connected to Firefox VPN, but I don't have the VPN turned on. After a minute or two, I am able to access the internet normally in Firefox or any other browser.

There must be a setting or something in Firefox that triggers this since I can use any other browser normally, but once I open Firefox, everything on my computer is blocked from internet connectivity until the timeout is over.

Solved 5 60

how did i ( not you ) change my location

I have a concern about the inability. For me to change my location. Yeah, you can change it, but what stops you from changing it to where I am. The whole point of a VPN i… (baca lebih lanjut)

I have a concern about the inability. For me to change my location. Yeah, you can change it, but what stops you from changing it to where I am. The whole point of a VPN is I have control of it. I mean, it's cool that you rolled one out, but you kind of missed the point. How do I change my location without you doing it? For me

Open 1 20

not working...

My VPN has. stopped working although it has reset as it does monthly, worked fine a week ago, Still have 50 gig and won't engage with server? any help appreciated.... … (baca lebih lanjut)

My VPN has. stopped working although it has reset as it does monthly, worked fine a week ago, Still have 50 gig and won't engage with server? any help appreciated....

Open 50

VPN stopped working

Good afternoon, dear Mozilla, I've been using Firefox for 4 years now and I really like this browser. I used your built-in VPN for a long time and it really helped me out… (baca lebih lanjut)

Good afternoon, dear Mozilla, I've been using Firefox for 4 years now and I really like this browser. I used your built-in VPN for a long time and it really helped me out because I live in Russia and half the internet is inaccessible without your VPN. I want to inform you that your VPN has stopped working for me. That is, if I turn on the VPN and only then will your built-in VPN work, I ask you to fix it so that the VPN works as well as before. All the best.

Open 1 40

Using the built-in VPN no pages will load and I get a " The connection has timed out" error message

If I'm using the built in VPN no pages will load, regardless of the location I pick. I did not have this issue previously, I've only first saw it the other day. No websit… (baca lebih lanjut)

If I'm using the built in VPN no pages will load, regardless of the location I pick. I did not have this issue previously, I've only first saw it the other day. No websites seem to work and as long as I have the VPN turned off everything works fine.

Open

The free VPN built into Firefox always gives me IP from Singapore instead of one of the selected countries.

Using Firefox v154.0.1. I have the free built-in VPN Beta enabled. I'm located in Austria. No matter which country I select in the VPN settings (Germany,France,Canada,US,… (baca lebih lanjut)

Using Firefox v154.0.1. I have the free built-in VPN Beta enabled. I'm located in Austria. No matter which country I select in the VPN settings (Germany,France,Canada,US,UK), I always have a Singapore IP. It says so if I open an IP test website (e.g. from NordVPN) and also on YouTube.

Open 1 30

Flaky VPN when connecting to Canada (154.0.1)

When using Firefox 154.0.1 (MacOS) and VPN, my ISP provider seems to randomly change between my selected country (Canada) and current location (US). Is this a known bug, … (baca lebih lanjut)

When using Firefox 154.0.1 (MacOS) and VPN, my ISP provider seems to randomly change between my selected country (Canada) and current location (US).

Is this a known bug, or is there a setting that I need to tweak?

Thanks!

Open 2 71

FF free VPN always uses Singapore server

At first FF free vpn used the server (Spain, France ..) that I selected Since a couple of days it always uses Singapore server, no matter what I select I have already cle… (baca lebih lanjut)

At first FF free vpn used the server (Spain, France ..) that I selected Since a couple of days it always uses Singapore server, no matter what I select I have already cleared the cachet, turn off and on the vpn, restarted my laptop .. still the same Any solution?

Open 4 30

theres no option for me to turn on the built-in VPN.

when i click the VPN icon it shows the get started page and when i click on it and log in it doesn't give me the option to turn it on, its the same get started page. it d… (baca lebih lanjut)

when i click the VPN icon it shows the get started page and when i click on it and log in it doesn't give me the option to turn it on, its the same get started page. it does that every time i press get started.

Open 1 30