Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

Firefox adds a javascript code/script to my url?

charlieath

When I go to my website in I.E the url is as follows. http://www.boardpacks.com/pages/default.aspx.

However, when I go to this url in firefox it displays as follows: http://www.boardpacks.com/Pages/default.aspx#.T_rZz_WBoUM

I believe this is due to javascript- can anyone tell me why? My manager would like this resolved.

When I go to my website in I.E the url is as follows. http://www.boardpacks.com/pages/default.aspx. However, when I go to this url in firefox it displays as follows: http://www.boardpacks.com/Pages/default.aspx#.T_rZz_WBoUM I believe this is due to javascript- can anyone tell me why? My manager would like this resolved.

Módosította: charlieath,

Összes válasz (2)

Kiválasztott megoldás

Sorry that was my fault on not adding the 's'. I have found the issue thanks- it is the addthis share bar that I have added.