Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

Address bar does not match tab selected. How do I get the address to change and match the tab as I select a tab that was previously loaded?

kennymoore

If I open a new tab and type a url in the address bar the tab loads fine. When I go back to a previously opened tab, the tab looks fine, but the address bar still shows that last url typed in, not the url for the currently "active" tab. I can't see the url of the currently active tab and I can't use the "back", "refresh", etc...

If I open a new tab and type a url in the address bar the tab loads fine. When I go back to a previously opened tab, the tab looks fine, but the address bar still shows that last url typed in, not the url for the currently "active" tab. I can't see the url of the currently active tab and I can't use the "back", "refresh", etc...

Összes válasz (6)

Kiválasztott megoldás

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

Thank you for the reply. I have a little more information.

The first window I open appears to work correctly. I can open multiple tabs and everything appears to be fine. (The tabs are above the address bar)

When I open a second (or third, etc...) window, I have the problem stated originally. (The tabs are below the address bar in these windows)

Running in "Safe Mode" does appear to correct this problem.

I'm assuming the next step is to disable the add-ons until I narrow it down to which one is causing the problem.

Yes that's true. Proceed with the procedure mentioned in the last link provided by Cor-el

Two different extensions are causing the problem:

  • Firebug 1.8.1
  • Zone Alarm Community Toolbar 3.6.0.10

Neither have updates available, or options to set/unset to troubleshoot any further.

I'll just leave them disabled for now.

Let me know if you need anything further from me.

Thank you,

Kenny

Módosította: kennymoore,

lol we don't need anything from you ;-P

BTW To help other users find solutions, please return to this Thread and Sign-in to the forum with your Username and Password:

click on "Solved It" Next to the reply ABOVE that BEST solved your Question

DO NOT click "Solved It" next to this reply

I wasn't sure if you have a way to report the problem back to the author of the extension so the make corrections, and might need more iformation :-)

Kenny