Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

access code

Margaret Minière

to get access to my bank account via Firefox the bank should send me an access code on my mobile. The page pops up on Firefox, I wait for the code but there is nothing coming onto my phone? I can access my bank via a different website so am wondering if there is a problem with Firefox. By the way, my mobile functions correctly and I receive calls.

to get access to my bank account via Firefox the bank should send me an access code on my mobile. The page pops up on Firefox, I wait for the code but there is nothing coming onto my phone? I can access my bank via a different website so am wondering if there is a problem with Firefox. By the way, my mobile functions correctly and I receive calls.

Összes válasz (1)

Check with your bank on how they send your code. Codes are sent sms or txt not to your browser.