Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Disable notifications in firefox

HSLLTD

I keep getting this really annoying fog horn sybol in top left of browser bar asking me if I want to enable notififcations. I don't EVER

How do I permanently get rid of this annoying feature please

Thank you

I keep getting this really annoying fog horn sybol in top left of browser bar asking me if I want to enable notififcations. I don't EVER How do I permanently get rid of this annoying feature please Thank you

Összes válasz (1)

You can inspect and manage permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab via these steps:

  • Click the "Site Identity Button" (globe/padlock) on the location/address bar
  • Click "More Information" to open "Tools > Page Info" with the Security tab selected
  • Go to the Permissions tab (Tools > Page Info > Permissions) to check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab

You can disable notifications globally by toggling dom.webnotifications.enabled to false on the about:config page.

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I'll be careful" to continue.