Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

Trying to install lightening. Box tells me I am trying to open a file and what should thunderbird to with it. It defaults to Thunderbird to open it. Why?

russkent

Click tools to add on Lightening. Lightening 3.3.1 appears and I click to add to Thunderbird. It downloads and a pop up box appears to to say You have chosen to open lightening. What should thunderbird do with this file. the options are open using Thunderbird a default or save file. Nothing about install and if I click open with thunderbird a new box opens for me to create a new message.

Nothing I do will install lightening.

Can anyone help? Thanks

Russ Kent

Click tools to add on Lightening. Lightening 3.3.1 appears and I click to add to Thunderbird. It downloads and a pop up box appears to to say You have chosen to open lightening. What should thunderbird do with this file. the options are open using Thunderbird a default or save file. Nothing about install and if I click open with thunderbird a new box opens for me to create a new message. Nothing I do will install lightening. Can anyone help? Thanks Russ Kent

Összes válasz (1)

Kiválasztott megoldás

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/installing-lightning-thunderbird

download addon to eg: desktop In Thunderbird Tools > addons or Menu Icon > Addons

click on gear icon and select 'Install addon from file' locate and select the file you downloaded and click on 'open' see image