Showing questions for topic:
टैग किए गए सवाल दिखा रहा है:

see no way send

Bugzilla Report Package Product: Developer Tools Component: General / Debugger Title: [Source Map Loader] Worker crash due to unhandled JSON.parse error on non-JSON/HTML … (और पढ़ें)

Bugzilla Report Package

Product: Developer Tools

Component: General / Debugger

Title: [Source Map Loader] Worker crash due to unhandled JSON.parse error on non-JSON/HTML responses in fetchSourceMap.js

Description:

When fetching source maps in a worker context, fetchSourceMap.js occasionally encounters an unexpected non-JSON response (such as an HTML error page or 404 response starting with ). This causes an unhandled JSON.parse exception at line 83 (_fetch), crashing the source map consumer.

Stack Trace: Plaintext

Source map error: Error: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data Stack in the worker: parseSourceMapInput@resource://devtools/client/shared/vendor/source-map/lib/util.js:163:15 _factory@resource://devtools/client/shared/vendor/source-map/lib/source-map-consumer.js:1069:22 SourceMapConsumer@resource://devtools/client/shared/vendor/source-map/lib/source-map-consumer.js:26:12 _fetch@resource://devtools/client/shared/source-map-loader/utils/fetchSourceMap.js:83:19

Proposed Patch (fetchSourceMap.js - Line 83): JavaScript

// Replace direct unhandled parse at line 83 with safe parsing: const sourceMap = (() => {

 try {
   const trimmed = responseText ? responseText.trim() : "";
   if (trimmed.startsWith("<") || trimmed.startsWith("

})();

Locked 2 10

need mozillavpn for ubuntu mate 20.04

I run Ubuntu Mate. But versions later than 20.04 of Ubuntu Mate do not provide color support for my Samsung CLP-620. And, I can't install your latest MozillaVPN version… (और पढ़ें)

I run Ubuntu Mate. But versions later than 20.04 of Ubuntu Mate do not provide color support for my Samsung CLP-620. And, I can't install your latest MozillaVPN version on 20.04 because it requires libssl.3 (I think that's the designation) which is no longer available for 20.04. So, I am left with the choice of (1) no MozillaVPN but a color printer; or (2) no color printer but MozillaVPN. I have multiple computers so if you can't tell me a way to get both (MozillaVPN and 20.04), I'm stuck with a conundrum and will end up dedicating one expressly for printing when I need color -- what a waste!

Note: I know 20.04 is history but I can live with it if I have to rather than junk a good printer.

I hope you can help.

All the best. Thanks for all you do.

Open 1 60

spell check does NOT work with copliot

Firefox doesn’t spell‑check in Copilot because Copilot uses a modern custom text editor that Firefox doesn’t recognize as a normal typing area. Since Firefox never turns … (और पढ़ें)

Firefox doesn’t spell‑check in Copilot because Copilot uses a modern custom text editor that Firefox doesn’t recognize as a normal typing area. Since Firefox never turns its spell‑checker on in this kind of editor, nothing actually fails, so there’s no error code or message. The spell‑checker engine simply never activates. For this to work, Firefox would need to update its spell‑checker so it can handle newer web‑based editors instead of only traditional text boxes.

Locked 1 70

Installing the latest edition of Firefox on Debian Trixie.

This is a reply to WXIE about a problem I wrote about yesterday. The document i am refering to can be found here. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-firefox-lin… (और पढ़ें)

This is a reply to WXIE about a problem I wrote about yesterday. The document i am refering to can be found here. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-firefox-linux

I am referencing Step 4 for Debian Trixie and Newer.

I got over/thru those issues and when I ran apt update I found that the package was looking for Firefox was looking in a different place than where the previous steps place stuff. I am just comping back to Unix/Sun OS/Linux and 30 years working with a different OS. I hope this document will be updated after someone actually takes the steps. I will continue learning.

Locked 1 40

Mozile vpn not working in my country

Hello, i am buy vpn yeasterday, but I from Russia and vpn not workng, can you refund money? Connects but there are errors, maybe Russian government blocking this vpn … (और पढ़ें)

Hello, i am buy vpn yeasterday, but I from Russia and vpn not workng, can you refund money? Connects but there are errors, maybe Russian government blocking this vpn

Open 3 100

How to get a refund

I purchased VPN but for some reason it refuses to work on my PC. I have reloaded it several times but to no avail. I have given up and now want my subscription returned..… (और पढ़ें)

I purchased VPN but for some reason it refuses to work on my PC. I have reloaded it several times but to no avail. I have given up and now want my subscription returned.......but how!!! I cannot find a way to do this, I know it's not made simple for obvious commercial reasons, but I will not give up until the money that I paid for something that doesn't work is back in my account. Can anyone help?

Solved 1 50

Questions and consultations regarding the display of the Firefox title bar and Firefox settings.

Thank you for your help. I have two questions and concerns. 1. The title bar of Firefox displays "Original Profile". I've been using it as is, as there aren't any particu… (और पढ़ें)

Thank you for your help. I have two questions and concerns. 1. The title bar of Firefox displays "Original Profile". I've been using it as is, as there aren't any particular problems, but it bothers me, so I'm asking if there's a way to hide it. My second question is: 2. In Firefox settings → Search → Search Shortcuts, unnecessary search engines are displayed. Even if I delete them, they reappear when I change the language in the settings. Is this a Firefox specification? Is there any way to prevent them from being displayed again after deleting them?

Solved 4 131

Downloaded latest mozilla VPN on to macOS 12.7.6 will not work

Hello, Downloaded latest Mozilla VPN on to macOS 12.7.6, it will not work. Request refund. Please forward this request to the appropriate Mozilla department. My email add… (और पढ़ें)

Hello, Downloaded latest Mozilla VPN on to macOS 12.7.6, it will not work. Request refund. Please forward this request to the appropriate Mozilla department. My email address is "[email removed]@gmail.com" for further clarification.

Regards,

Tom Wirsz

Open 1 90

Extremely limited search results

When I try to look up phone numbers (to see who is calling/texting me), all I get is repetitive results - almost all either googleapis.com or Amazon Web Services (whateve… (और पढ़ें)

When I try to look up phone numbers (to see who is calling/texting me), all I get is repetitive results - almost all either googleapis.com or Amazon Web Services (whatever they are). No robokiller, no spokeo, no validnumber - nothing. Not helpful at all.

Locked 1 60

need details to use my Mozilla VPN that I bought and installed 12-21-2022;not used yet

I have searched (with my limited abilities) all over my computer looking for the VPN icon. cannot find. I found the check VPN to turn on or off but I haven't a clue what … (और पढ़ें)

I have searched (with my limited abilities) all over my computer looking for the VPN icon. cannot find. I found the check VPN to turn on or off but I haven't a clue what to do next. Heads up: I have less than 50% hearing and am losing my eyesight, so please detail info with that in mind. thank you

Open 1 110