Android के लिए Firefox Focus में नया टैब खोलें
Our volunteers are working on translating this article. Until it's ready, maybe the English version can be of some help. If you want to help us translate articles like this one, please click here.
Firefox Focus makes it easier to browse between web pages. Open multiple tabs. It's easy to view your open tabs when you're ready. When you're done with your session, you can erase your session at the touch of a button.
To open a link in a new tab
- Tap and hold on a link on a page to bring up a menu.
- The page will open in a new tab and a number will appear to indicate how many tabs you have open.
View your open tabs
- A number at the bottom right will tell you how many tabs you have open.
- Tap that number to bring up a list of your open tabs.
- Tap the page you want to visit or choose to end and erase your session.