Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Are SMS forwarding/Editing and Text Copy Paste functions supported in Firefox OS?

Prottushna

Could not find any options to forward SMS or edit text messages, neither could find any options to copy paste general text. Most importantly, in the number dial pad, the cursor can't be moved to the desired location to add digits. Am I wrong? If so how do I go about these things?

Could not find any options to forward SMS or edit text messages, neither could find any options to copy paste general text. Most importantly, in the number dial pad, the cursor can't be moved to the desired location to add digits. Am I wrong? If so how do I go about these things?
Read this answer in context

פתרון נבחר

The dial pad issue is a great suggestion! You should file a bug for it by going to https://bugzilla.mozilla.com

As for the text editing, would that be considered as the copy and paste issue? We currently do not support copy and paste but that'll obviously come in the future.

כל התגובות (4)

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately it is not possible to forward SMS messages. I'm not sure what you mean by editing text messages. As well as, could you elaborate on what you are looking for to be done with the dial pad?

Well suppose someone texts me a phone number of a third person, and i click on the phone number from the text message.

This takes me to the number "Dial pad" with the phone number pre-dialed. Here I face a problem if I want to add an international extension to the pre-dialed phone number, I am not able to move the cursor to the starting position.

(Also see attached image)

Missed the Text Editing part,

Suppose , I want to copy a password stored in a note and paste it in a webpage.Does the current version of Firefox OS have provisions for that?

פתרון נבחר

The dial pad issue is a great suggestion! You should file a bug for it by going to https://bugzilla.mozilla.com

As for the text editing, would that be considered as the copy and paste issue? We currently do not support copy and paste but that'll obviously come in the future.