Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

when I try to "save" a video no windoe comes up asking me where to assign the video. It says it is downloading but where does it go???

bdavis106

When I was with explorer and I wanted to save a video from a website a window would open asking me where to save it to. With firefox this doesn't happen and can't find video if it was downloaded?? It doesn't go to my video folder but the website claims the video was downloaded.

When I was with explorer and I wanted to save a video from a website a window would open asking me where to save it to. With firefox this doesn't happen and can't find video if it was downloaded?? It doesn't go to my video folder but the website claims the video was downloaded.

כל התגובות (1)

hello bdavis106, please refer to Where to find and manage downloaded files in Firefox.