Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

When I click on download link, Firefox don't pop-up window where i could select open with or to save file, it just pop-up window where to save, why?

owneris

Before update, when i clicked on download link pop-up window would come up asking me if i wnat to open file with program or just save it, but after update i dont get that pop-up window, insted i get window asking me where to save it, how can i fix this problem, because i want sertain files to be opened with a program like it was before update? I have tried every solution i could find, and nothing helped. I use Firefox 16.0.2 on win7 ultimate x64bit

Before update, when i clicked on download link pop-up window would come up asking me if i wnat to open file with program or just save it, but after update i dont get that pop-up window, insted i get window asking me where to save it, how can i fix this problem, because i want sertain files to be opened with a program like it was before update? I have tried every solution i could find, and nothing helped. I use Firefox 16.0.2 on win7 ultimate x64bit

כל התגובות (2)

פתרון נבחר

Thank you, it helped alot. I found that my problem was that all programs in applications panel was set to "save file" option and when i changed them to "always ask" it was back to normal, like i used to :D many thanks