Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

How can I get rid of all the search engines in this "intelligent" address bar? I can't get to "about:config " with Google on the address bar.

balowski

So, I was given a link to this information:

'''1. In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. o The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear. Click I'll be careful, I promise!, to continue to the about:config page. 2. Search for the preference keyword.enabled. 3. Double-click the keyword.enabled preference to toggle it between true and false. • o false disables Internet Keyword searches. o true enables Internet Keyword searches. '''

It just doesn't work, because the Location bar works as a Google, and only gives links to other sites with the given words.

So, I was given a link to this information: ''''''''1. In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. o The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear. Click I'll be careful, I promise!, to continue to the about:config page. 2. Search for the preference keyword.enabled. 3. Double-click the keyword.enabled preference to toggle it between true and false. • o false disables Internet Keyword searches. o true enables Internet Keyword searches. '''''''' It just doesn't work, because the Location bar works as a Google, and only gives links to other sites with the given words.

כל התגובות (1)