Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Firefox mobile - how to enable popups

cpgolf1

I am trying to enable popups on the mobile version of Firefox, and can't find the tool bar that allows that. Is there not a tool bar that allows you to allow popups? If not, how do I enable popups.

I am trying to enable popups on the mobile version of Firefox, and can't find the tool bar that allows that. Is there not a tool bar that allows you to allow popups? If not, how do I enable popups.

כל התגובות (1)

When a web site tries to open a popup window, mobile Firefox will display a tool bar asking whether to allow the popup or not. You can choose yes, no, always, or never.

If you chose "always" or "never" then you can reset your preference by tapping the site's icon next the the address bar and choosing "Forget Site Settings."