Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

My keyboard changes what characters are mapped to what keys in Firefox.

guywiththestuff

For example, when I try to use a question mark I get É instead. When I try to use an apostrophe or quotation marks I get nothing after I hit the key once, and I get `` after I hit the key twice. It seems to start at random. I will be using firefox for a while and not have this problem, then at random it will start doing this until I restart my computer.

For example, when I try to use a question mark I get É instead. When I try to use an apostrophe or quotation marks I get nothing after I hit the key once, and I get `` after I hit the key twice. It seems to start at random. I will be using firefox for a while and not have this problem, then at random it will start doing this until I restart my computer.

כל התגובות (1)

See:

It is possible that you are switching the keyboard layout by accident.

  • Make sure that you have the Language bar visible on the Windows Taskbar.
  • You can do that via the right-click context menu of the Taskbar: Toolbars > Language Bar.
  • Check the keyboard language (keyboard layout) setting for the application that has focus via the icon on the Language bar.
  • You need to do that while Firefox has focus because Windows remembers the keyboard layout setting per application.

The default to rotate the layout is a key combination (Ctrl+Shift or Alt+Shift) that you can easily use in Firefox to activate a menu item.

Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Keyboards and Languages > Change keyboards > Advanced key settings > Change key sequence


http://support.microsoft.com/kb/258824 How to change your keyboard layout