Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
פתוחה

PDF Not displaying properly

Nathaniel Lott

I hope this is a simple setting issue. I believe I have tried everything others have recommended.

When I open a PDF I get a black background and a grey block. One for every page in the PDF.

I hope this is a simple setting issue. I believe I have tried everything others have recommended. When I open a PDF I get a black background and a grey block. One for every page in the PDF.
צילומי מסך מצורפים

כל התגובות (1)

Hello,

You can try this : Resetting PDF handler : go to menu > settings > general > applications, then look for "PDF" in the list. Change the action to save file temporarily, then change it back to open in firefox.

Next, you can try clearing cached web content by going to settings again, then going to privacy & security, then scroll down to Cookies and Site Data, and click clear data. After that, check cached (you can keep cookies), then click clear data.

Next, test in troubleshoot mode. To do so, go to menu > help > troubleshoot mode. After that, click restart. After that, try loading a PDF. If it works, an extension is causing the issue.

Lastly, you can always use a external PDF reader, by going to settings > general > applications, then find PDF, and select "use [application]" instead of open in firefox.

פרסום שאלה

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.