יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
פתוחה

how can I get rid of the bar at the bottom of the homepage that says Entertainment, Headlines, Living, Ideas?

mlmastenbrook

There is a very annoying bar at the bottom of the home page that has options that read Entertainment, Headlines, Living, Ideas. How can I remove that from my homepage? It is just clutter.

There is a very annoying bar at the bottom of the home page that has options that read Entertainment, Headlines, Living, Ideas. How can I remove that from my homepage? It is just clutter.
צילומי מסך מצורפים

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.