יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
פתוחה

Extension window too narrow

Doc

I just reinstalled Firefox. When I click on the Themes and Extensions link, it goes to the correct page, but the 95% of the page shows the themes. The far left 5% shows some parts of letters, but only the very left edge of them. It appears that the two display panels it's supposed to show have been reset to that 95%/5% view.

How do I reset the page panels?

I just reinstalled Firefox. When I click on the Themes and Extensions link, it goes to the correct page, but the 95% of the page shows the themes. The far left 5% shows some parts of letters, but only the very left edge of them. It appears that the two display panels it's supposed to show have been reset to that 95%/5% view. How do I reset the page panels?
צילומי מסך מצורפים

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.