Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה

I'm recovering my Google account and trying to make sure there is no more devices signed in

Kenneth Green

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

כל התגובות (2)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox for Android but is something that the Google support team should be able to help you with.

פתרון נבחר

Printer doesn't work on the app.

פרסום שאלה

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.