Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה

Firefox .pdf unresponsive to editing.

fcm

Hello, Please help because I wonder why does the firefox pdf not allow to be edited , is there something I did do wrongly with my settings , please help ? ? Thank you.

Hello, Please help because I wonder why does the firefox pdf not allow to be edited , is there something I did do wrongly with my settings , please help ? ? Thank you.

כל התגובות (1)

פתרון נבחר

Hi

Editing .pdf files is a feature in the desktop version of Firefox. It is currently unavailable in Firefox for Android.

פרסום שאלה

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.