Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Google opt-out

JL

How do I install the Google opt-out.

How do I install the Google opt-out.
Read this answer in context

פתרון נבחר

Hi

Looking at it, I do not believe it is available for Firefox for Android.

כל התגובות (6)

Hi

I am sorry, but I am not sure I understand your question. What are you trying to do?

Sorry, it's the google analytical opt-out for Firefox on an Android device. I can get as far as downloading it, but cannot get it installed on Firefox.

Hi

Do you have a link to that add-on handy?

The page that you install it from should mention if it is available for Firefox for Android.

Hi, thanks for the help.

https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout

It does mention Firefox.

פתרון נבחר

Hi

Looking at it, I do not believe it is available for Firefox for Android.

Thanks for your help.