Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Editing PDF files in Firefox Android app

Ezrway

I am using Android 14 and Firefox for Android version 134.0.1 (Build #2016067655).

How do I edit PDF files in the Firefox Android app? I chose the Settings category at random when I entered this post because I couldn't find one that was applicable to the question.

I did a lot of searching in the Firefox Android Community and Firefox Android Support areas, as well as Internet searches but I couldn't find anything that was specific to Android.

Thanks!

I am using Android 14 and Firefox for Android version 134.0.1 (Build #2016067655). How do I edit PDF files in the Firefox Android app? I chose the Settings category at random when I entered this post because I couldn't find one that was applicable to the question. I did a lot of searching in the Firefox Android Community and Firefox Android Support areas, as well as Internet searches but I couldn't find anything that was specific to Android. Thanks!

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי Ezrway

כל התגובות (2)

פתרון נבחר

Hi

It is currently not possible to edit .pdf files in Firefox for Android.