Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Managed Bookmarks subfolder

Username2025

Hello,

I would like to create Managed Bookmarks for our company and distribute them via Group Policy. However, I am unable to create subfolders for these Managed Bookmarks, so they would all be in one folder and quite disorganized, which is why I need subfolders. Can I map this using a JSON file, and if so, could someone assist me with the structure of the JSON file?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

Hello, I would like to create Managed Bookmarks for our company and distribute them via Group Policy. However, I am unable to create subfolders for these Managed Bookmarks, so they would all be in one folder and quite disorganized, which is why I need subfolders. Can I map this using a JSON file, and if so, could someone assist me with the structure of the JSON file? Thank you in advance! Kind regards

כל התגובות (1)

Yes, check the template. There are "name" (subfolder name) and "children" (bookmarks).

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי TyDraniu