Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

sites are automatically signed out

John

Just moved from win 7 to win11. Pity me. Used sync prior to using FF on 11. Sites I remained signed into with 7 now have to be signed in every time with win11. Even if Firefox isn't closed between visits. ex: Youtube, forum sites, etc. I don't know if this is FF or win11 doing it. I didn't change any settings in FF on 11. Any help or direction appreciated.

Just moved from win 7 to win11. Pity me. Used sync prior to using FF on 11. Sites I remained signed into with 7 now have to be signed in every time with win11. Even if Firefox isn't closed between visits. ex: Youtube, forum sites, etc. I don't know if this is FF or win11 doing it. I didn't change any settings in FF on 11. Any help or direction appreciated.

כל התגובות (1)

Issue was caused by add on Auto Cookie Delete