Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

FireFox Extension Error

dj56

I have imported the ADMX and tried to add an extension but it does not appear. So I imported the admx and this is working because I have another custom oma-uri that sets the home pages.

Here is what I have for my custom oma-uri to try and get the 1password extension added to FireFox. It is coming back with an error, Any recommendations? Name: Extensions_Install OMA-URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Firefox~Policy~firefox~Extensions/Extensions_Install Data Type: String Value: <enabled/> <data id=”Extensions” value=”1\https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1password-x-password-manager”/>

I have imported the ADMX and tried to add an extension but it does not appear. So I imported the admx and this is working because I have another custom oma-uri that sets the home pages. Here is what I have for my custom oma-uri to try and get the 1password extension added to FireFox. It is coming back with an error, Any recommendations? Name: Extensions_Install OMA-URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Firefox~Policy~firefox~Extensions/Extensions_Install Data Type: String Value: <enabled/> <data id=”Extensions” value=”1\&#xF000;https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1password-x-password-manager”/>

כל התגובות (2)

I forgot to add this is using Microsoft Intune.

For the Install string, you must specify a fully qualified path to the XPI.

This addon will help you get that

https://github.com/mkaply/queryamoid/releases

I would recommend using ExtensionSettings, though, it's more flexible.

https://mozilla.github.io/policy-templates/#extensionsettings