Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Email password

Michael Daniels

I have a new phone, and I can't get my email on it without the email password. I've had the account so long I can't remember the password; Thunderbird just retrieves my email. Now I want it on the phone. Is there a way to get my password out of thunderbird so I can put it in my phone?

I have a new phone, and I can't get my email on it without the email password. I've had the account so long I can't remember the password; Thunderbird just retrieves my email. Now I want it on the phone. Is there a way to get my password out of thunderbird so I can put it in my phone?

כל התגובות (1)

Try this: - click 'settings' and 'privacy&security' - click saved passwords and then show passwords - highlight the row of your account and rightclick and a password menu should appear where you can copy password