Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Keyboard shortcut for picture-in-picture on mac?

firefoxfan134

Loving the picture-in-picture feature. I googled to see if there was a keyboard shortcut to pop out the video and saw that ctrl+shift+] or cmd+shift+] should do the trick, but on my mac (firefox 95.0.2) the ctrl version seems to do nothing while the cmd version goes to next tab, which is redundant with ctrl+tab. I'm wondering if the cmd+shift+] shortcut is being overriden accidentally, or if there's a different keyboard shortcut for this on mac? cheers

Loving the picture-in-picture feature. I googled to see if there was a keyboard shortcut to pop out the video and saw that ctrl+shift+] or cmd+shift+] should do the trick, but on my mac (firefox 95.0.2) the ctrl version seems to do nothing while the cmd version goes to next tab, which is redundant with ctrl+tab. I'm wondering if the cmd+shift+] shortcut is being overriden accidentally, or if there's a different keyboard shortcut for this on mac? cheers

כל התגובות (2)

פתרון נבחר

OMG just messing around with it some more and discovered that cmd+option+shift+] works!

I remembered that to open dev tools the shortcut on windows is ctrl+shift+i and mac it's cmd+option+i, so i tried cmd+option+] and through in the shift for good measure and it worked : ) hope this helps someone from google in the future

Yes, the modifiers on Mac are "accel,alt,shift" (accel => Command; alt => Option).

See key_togglePictureInPicture.