Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Intune OMA-URI Bookmarks

David

Hello,

I deployed successfully the firefox ADMX file and start page with Intune. Now i want to deploy a custom OMA-URI setting for a specific bookmark

OMA-URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Firefox~Policy~firefox~Bookmarks/Bookmark01 Data type: string Value: <enabled/> <data id="BookmarkTitle" value="mytitle"/> <data id="BookmarkURL" value="myURL"/> <data id="BookmarkPlacement" value="none"/>

Unfortunately it didn't work, any ideas?

Hello, I deployed successfully the firefox ADMX file and start page with Intune. Now i want to deploy a custom OMA-URI setting for a specific bookmark OMA-URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Firefox~Policy~firefox~Bookmarks/Bookmark01 Data type: string Value: <enabled/> <data id="BookmarkTitle" value="mytitle"/> <data id="BookmarkURL" value="myURL"/> <data id="BookmarkPlacement" value="none"/> Unfortunately it didn't work, any ideas?

כל התגובות (1)

BookmarkPlacement definitely needs a value (not none).

Are there any errors in about:policies?

I've started working on Intune. You can see my bookmark example here:

https://github.com/mozilla/policy-templates/pull/581/files#diff-04c6e90faac2675aa89e2176d2eec7d8R467