Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Firefox account recovery

gnetnix827

Dear Firefox support, 2 step security code 10 digit code is lost and can't sign in to Firefox account. I have set authentification app but I deleted the app while I'm signed in and now I don't get 6 digit code neither. Do I lose my account? I don't want to lose all my bookmarks.

Thank you for your kind help.

Dear Firefox support, 2 step security code 10 digit code is lost and can't sign in to Firefox account. I have set authentification app but I deleted the app while I'm signed in and now I don't get 6 digit code neither. Do I lose my account? I don't want to lose all my bookmarks. Thank you for your kind help.

כל התגובות (4)

פתרון נבחר

You can use your backup codes to login, assuming you did record them upon enabling 2-step authentication. Otherwise I think you lost your account.

In any case, this wouldn't impact your existing bookmarks in Firefox for Android. But you couldn't sync with another device anymore.

Thanks for your advice. I opened my account wfrom PC and I was still signed in,so I was able to disable two-step sign in and removed the code. Now,I'm able to sign in to Firefox on my Android. Anyhow, thanks so much for the kind help from you. Have a nice day!

i have a backup code for account but i have the same issue i am not do this myself but the app was updated itself and deleted every account is that any way to recover my account i have a lot of password stored i lost everything

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי valasudurai

valasudurai,

please start a new topic for your problem. https://support.mozilla.org/questions/new