Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Can't set up gmail account on this computer but I can access it via Firefox. Have set it up on my other computer.

VPN

Have two gmail accounts - rwalling395 at gmail and jwalling395 at gmail Both are accessible using Thunderbird on computer 1 using Thunderbird and/or Firefox. Can't access jwalling395 at gmail on computer 2 using Thunderbird. I get an invalid password message,yet it works on this computer using Firefox.

Have two gmail accounts - rwalling395 at gmail and jwalling395 at gmail Both are accessible using Thunderbird on computer 1 using Thunderbird and/or Firefox. Can't access jwalling395 at gmail on computer 2 using Thunderbird. I get an invalid password message,yet it works on this computer using Firefox.

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי James

כל התגובות (1)

I think you will find you have an anti virus /firewall issue. Check it is not blocking Thunderbird.